Survey: John Goodman is Fat-Loss Role Model, @MelissaMcCarthy Most Fun Workout Partner
Based on survey feedback,
- “His results and change seem to be more than just his weight. He looks happier and seems to have more excitement for life.”
John Goodmanas my fat-loss role model because of his age. Weight loss is harder as you age.”
- “I saw him on TV when he was overweight, and now there is such an incredible, noticeable difference.”
- “He looks great for his age now.”
- “As a male, he shows a great transformation.”
When asked which celebrity they would like to partner with in the next
TruHealth™ Transformation Challenge, respondents voted
- “She looks stunning!”
- “She's my body size and type. If her transformation was possible, mine is too!”
- “She looked fantastic in her movie The Boss.”
- “Even though it seems that she is comfortable with her [body], she obviously wanted to do something about it. She looks great.”
- “I'm a woman and know that it’s not easy. Plus, she was positive and beautiful before the weight loss. Now she exudes more positivity and inspiration because she stuck with it and demonstrates determination.”
Participants of the survey included hundreds of people from around the world who participated in Mannatech’s New You in 90 TruHealth™ Transformation Challenge, a 90-day body transformation competition, which encourages the use of Mannatech’s TruHealth Fat-Loss System to live healthier lives through long-term fat reduction.* †
To begin changing your life and the lives of those around you, please visit Mannatech.com.
Read more about Mannatech’s forward-looking statements.
† Always consult with your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before embarking on a new diet or program. This program is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. If you are taking medications, have a health condition or are planning a medical procedure, consult your health professional before beginning this program. It is also not recommended for children under the age of 18. If you have any specific questions about these matters you should consult your doctor or other healthcare provider.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the
Kalyn Dabbs, 972-471-7245